Human Resources Assistant
|January 15, 2013 - January 25, 2013|
|Benefits:||health insurance, 401k, paid leave, and more|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Join a great team! The Human Resource Assistant, under direct supervision, is responsible for providing administrative support for various human resource functions, including new-hire processing, benefit administration, Human Resource Information System (HRIS), program administration and personnel records.|
Work is performed primarily in a standard office environment. Work involves sitting at a desk and operating personal computer equipment for extended periods of time. Duties may also involve occasional bending, stooping and lifting of up to 25 lbs. unassisted. Travel to various worksites may also be required, depending on assignment.
Benefit packages include: health insurance, paid leave, wellness program, and 401(k) with employer match.
Qualified applicants who wish to be considered for the above position must submit a completed, signed application via ENSTAR's online application system at www.enstarnaturalgas.com under Career Opportunities. This position will remain open until filled.
ENSTAR IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
|Duties:||Essential Duties/Responsibilities |
1. Maintain employee master file information on the HRIS. Generate HRIS reports.
2. Assist with staffing duties, including postings, interviews, background checks, testing and orientation.
3. Assist employees with questions and issues.
4. Administer miscellaneous human resource programs and activities.
5. Maintain employee personnel records.
• Associate Degree in Human Resources, Business or related field or equivalent preferred. Bachelor Degree preferred.
• Minimum of two to four years of related work.
• Ability to pass a drug, background, credit and driving record check.
• Excellent written, verbal and listening skills.
• Excellent organizational skills with the ability to confidentially process and maintain data with attention to detail.
• Good working knowledge of various personal computer business software applications presently used by the company.
• Must maintain a positive work atmosphere through effective interactions and communications with co-workers, customers and management.
• Must maintain a safe environment for co-workers, customers and the public through adherence to established safety standards and timely reporting of potential hazards.
• Must adhere to Company policies and procedures related to the code of business ethics, compliance, responsible use of Company assets, and all applicable state and federal laws
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.